The 2019 engineering scholarships application cycle is now closed. Please visit this website again in September 2020 when we will be accepting applications for monies awarded for the spring 2021 semester.
Engineering Alliance Foundation Minnesota awarded approximately $15,000 in scholarships in 2019. Typical awards ranged from $1000-$2500.
Engineering scholarships eligibility
Applicants must be:
- Full-time undergraduate students
- Enrolled in an ABET-accredited engineering program at a college or university in the state of Minnesota
- Sophomore status or above for the current school year (seniors graduating in the spring of 2020 are eligible).
We award scholarships based on academic achievement, an essay and personal statement, work and volunteer experience, and a letter of recommendation.
Qualifying engineering programs
These Minnesota-based Engineering programs are ABET-accredited:
- Iron Range Engineering
- Twin Cities Engineering
- University of Minnesota
- University of Minnesota-Duluth
- University of St. Thomas
- Minnesota State University Mankato
- St. Cloud State University
- Winona State University
Get scholarship updates
We award scholarships each year. Subscribe to our newsletter and follow Engineering Alliance Foundation Minnesota on social media for updates.
Meet our current scholars! You could join this group of future engineers and community leaders. Scholars come from every corner of the state, and even internationally.
Contact our Scholarship Committee. We’re here to assist you.